суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

european air gun




I think Iapos;m becoming a healthier human being. Also, my friend said to me today, "I hate when someone Iapos;m dating gets a new gf or bf. I mean, I need to see it, but I hate to see it. Itapos;s one of the only things that makes me TRULY get over them."

And I said, "are you serious? I am NUTS. I go NUTS. I do NOT get over them. Thatapos;s when I get the saddest" He said that was true for him too, but that it helped him eventually get over them.

Ben said he wants me to start dating someone so I stop worrying about him starting to date someone. That poor man. He said also because he wants me to be happy.

Heapos;s sick, isnapos;t he? I swear it takes a serious amount of emotional seperation from someone to be able to say, after a break up, you want them to date someone bc you want them to be happy.

And that was a good part of the problem in our relationship. I never felt satisfied in a romantic way bc...hello...thatapos;s not romance. Thatapos;s like, so goddamn overly realistic and unemotional it kills me.

And thatapos;s not fair bc itapos;s not actually unemotional and Benapos;s not actually unemotional but his emotions are REALLY REALLY different than other peopleapos;s, and the way they work is really really different, and what I want is someone who is similar. I want someone who makes me think I am godapos;s gift to earth, I am amazing, itapos;s just spectacular that someone as fabulous as me exists. I do that for people-thatapos;s how I feel about certain people. And some day someone will feel that way about me.

And then I will commitment ceremony them and sleep with them and have a baby with them and have a school with them and be like omg so cute together and weapos;ll totally shop for silly things together. Yup.

diamonds on the inside tab, european air gun, european air quality, european air quality regulations, european air quality standards.



Комментариев нет: