пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

campbell john




Iapos;m looking for some goat-like hooves

I know someone around here had made some and was selling latex (?) hooves a while back, but I canapos;t find the post.

Anyone have any ready-made, cloven hooves available for sale? Just the hoof parts, not a full foot/shoe. I donapos;t really care what material, and they donapos;t even have to be painted or anything because I can do that. Iapos;m preferably looking for ones I can stick over the toe of a normal shoe.

Iapos;d have to buy them in the next couple days apos;cause itapos;ll take a week for shipping to Canada, and Iapos;d really like to have them by Halloweapos;en this year, so pre-made is better than commission, I think.

I know, I suck for leaving it so late, but I just thought of a neat costume idea today. Due to the short time frame, PayPal is my preferred method of payment.

Anyone? Thank you ^_^

(x-posted)
campbell john, campbell joe larry, campbell jobs, campbell job.



Комментариев нет: